We will provide up to fifty dollars to student affairs employees to connect with a student, or group of students, with whom you have not previously connected. The goals of this program are to create a sense of engagement and belonging for students through our professional staff by establishing new points of connection; to provide an opportunity for students to be mentored by our Student Affairs staff; and to gain insight into how students are doing. There are three important notes to share:
- We ask that you not take a student employee you supervise to lunch.
- This is a pilot for the spring 2023 semester. We will assess the usage of this program and the outcomes over the summer.
- You must list the name of the student(s) you plan to have a meal with.
- Once we receive your application, you will receive a confirmation from the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs that you can come to the office to pick up a card pre-loaded with $50 in Bear Bucks that can be used at any participating location.
- After your meal, please return the Bear Bucks Card and the receipt to the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs.
Please complete the form below to apply.