Click on the image and see notes below
- When building or editing a form, the field options are now located in a menu to the left. This allows more space on the right to display the form as it will look for users
- To add a field, use the left menu button Add Fields
- To edit a field already on the form, click on that field in the form at right
- To change field options, including conditional logic, click on the field in the form at right and choose the button Field Options at left
- To change settings including notifications, click on the button Settings at top right
- To view form entries, click on the button Entries at right
- To switch to another form to edit, click on the dropdown menu at top left
- The update and preview buttons are now located at the top right of the screen
- Note: when editing a form, the full WordPress tools menu at left is automatically compressed to allow for more space to work
- To expand it again, click the left arrow button at the bottom of the WP menu
See the updated version of the user guide Create and Manage Formidable Forms-revised (PDF).
For more information about the new interface, please contact Kathy Atnip.