Join us for a tour of the new
Student Experience website!
Included in the presentation:
- An introduction to the site, its content, functions and features
- Recommendations on searching the site and shortcuts to key areas
- An overview of site structure including Categories, Departments and Tags
- Tips on using the site as a reference to assist students
- An invitation to suggest outstanding students to highlight on the site
- A giveaway to help you spread the word about the new website to students, colleagues and others
- Staff in Student Affairs departments who would like to learn more about the website and how to use it.
- Particularly those who might be unfamiliar with the new resource.
- Anyone across campus who works directly with students–the target audience for the site.
- Please feel free to pass along an invitation to anyone who might like to attend.
Presentation (however feel free to bring a laptop to search and navigate yourself).
Duration and dates
- Each session will last for an hour and will include time for questions.
- The sessions will be repeated on several dates and times – you can pick an option that works best for your schedule.
- Additional sessions may be scheduled if needed.
- If you’d like to request that we take the Tour on the road to your location (for a staff meeting, etc.) please contact Kathy Atnip.
All sessions will be held in the Danforth University Center, room 239.